Machine Dimensions & Delivery
Doorways & Lifts
All Slam’s Karaoke machines have locking castor wheels for easy mobility. Our machines are designed to fit through
a standard Australian door and a standard hotel customer lift. (Mega machines sideways only)
If you have an unusual size doorway please note the machine dimensions below to see if this will fit before you place
your booking. If you are using a venue, please consult them first regarding all access as below.
Steps, Stairs & Landings
Slam’s Karaoke machines are much larger and heavier than you may have previously rented from other suppliers.
120kg for a Standard machine and 140kg for the Mega machine. Delivery is typically carried out by one person, so if your location has no steps or stairs this is generally not an issue. Machines roll off the trailer on castors and as long as there is solid ground can easily be wheeled to your required install location. Small doorway lips or steps of up to 130mm can be easily tackled and overcome by a single delivery person.
If your location involves stairs, we can use a stair walking hand trolley to assist with the delivery.
Ensure the stairs are wide enough to accommodate the width of the machine you have booked, please also account for hand rails and
landings in your calculations.
NOTE: The machines are heavy so require at least 2 people to help maneuverer the machine up any sets of stairs regardless. The same applies for collection/removal of the machine.
Please ensure there is at least one able bodied person to assist on the delivery/collection date at the time arranged.
Karaoke Machine Power (10amp)
- All Slam’s Karaoke machines are stand alone units and require just a single 10 amp plug to operate.
- Before the delivery date please make sure there is at least one socket available for the machine to use uninterrupted close to where you want the machine installed.
- If you need to run a power extension lead, ensure this is hidden, tucked away or taped down securely with strong tape. If you do not have any extension leads, don’t worry, just let us know and we will bring some with us on the day.
- Disruption in the power, whilst the machine is running could possibly result in the machine not restarting properly and could potentially spoil your whole party, if somebody kicks the power lead out accidentally.
- If you have ordered any additional lights, speakers, fog machines etc, these will require additional sockets or a power-board. Again if you don’t have these, don’t worry just let us know and we will bring this additional equipment with us on the day free of charge.
Karaoke Machine Delivery and Location
PLEASE ENSURE YOUR DESIGNATED LOCATION FOR THE MACHINE HAS ENOUGH HEIGHT
- The machine will arrive on a trailer, if you could make space on the date and time arranged for this as close as possible to your installation spot this would be ideal.
- Please ensure you create clear access for the machine prior to the delivery, making note of the size of the machine you have booked, allowing room to navigate under or around guttering, clothes lines, barbecue’s, caravans, trailers or other obstacles in the way.
- The machine can be wheeled on solid ground, concrete, tiles, decking, dry grass etc. But its too heavy to be wheeled over soft ground, wet grass or gravel without the use of a hand trolley and extra assistance from yourself.
- Wheeling the machine inside your house will not be an issue the wheels are soft elastic rubber and will not mark your floors.
- The ideal location for our karaoke machines is indoors, this takes full advantage of the in-built lights and sound.
- The machines can also be installed outdoors, there are however a few conditions as the machines are not waterproof and there are various health and safety concerns:
Outdoor Install Requirements
- Must be installed out of direct sunlight
- Must be undercover
- Must be out of reach of wind and rain
- Ideally installed deep underneath patio
- Power sockets must be out of the weather
- Must be installed on solid flat surface
- Must be installed on a level surface
- Supplied cover must be used overnight
- CANNOT BE INSTALLED ON GRASS
- CANNOT BE INSTALLED ON GRAVEL
- CANNOT BE INSTALLED ON DIRT
- CANNOT BE INSTALLED ON ANGLE
- CANNOT BE INSTALLED IN SUNLIGHT
- CANNOT BE INSTALLED IN GAZEBO UNLESS FULLY WATERPROOF
>> Download Installation Information PDF here <<
>> Download Karaoke Power & Location Instructions PDF here <<